Remove this ad

Lead

May 5 09 10:00 PM

Tags : :

Hi Romain,

Thank you so much for adding in the default font and color options in the latest update.

I just donated some more pocket change. I didn't donate more because I don't use the software that much. But the software does allows me to easily add text to images or to make quick crops and movements of image layers.

I'm still having issues with emptying the trash as stated in

http://livequartz.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=209&highlight=

This happens on my Mac Mini and MacBook Pro. No big deal, I just Secure Empty Trash.

I just wanted to say thanks.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 23 10 5:18 AM

Looking forward to the upcoming 1.9 beta, thanks in advance.

Impressive to see how a single programmer can keep such a steady flow of updates, whereas Microsoft's Mac Business Unit announces an update on Messenger for Mac for 2009 and then delays it for over a year without a single comment.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 27 10 5:08 AM

The new version seems to be running great so far on my GMA950-MacBook. All filters and the painting tools were working perfectly in the minutes I played around a little bit with a huge photo. Zooming/Selecting no longer necessary to edit huge images.
I think I did find some minor issues (localization, painting tools), maybe I'll write later about that, but in general it seems to be a huge improvement, great work as usual!

Quote    Reply   

rhapso

#3 [url]

Feb 1 10 6:38 AM

Great news
I will disable the comment in the "read me" for next release.
Could you tell me what are the minor issues you have found please so I will see if I can address them in a minor update?

Waluigi wrote:
The new version seems to be running great so far on my GMA950-MacBook. All filters and the painting tools were working perfectly in the minutes I played around a little bit with a huge photo. Zooming/Selecting no longer necessary to edit huge images.
I think I did find some minor issues (localization, painting tools), maybe I'll write later about that, but in general it seems to be a huge improvement, great work as usual!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help