Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 5 08 11:27 AM

Tags : :

HI, thank for livequartz. I haven't try it often so... maybe it's already there.

It could be verry heplfull to have a cut box to specific size. Like to cut a picture to be the good size for the desktop. So it's like a selection box where we can specifiy the size and then, move this box around to keep the wanted area .

In the format support you said no alpha for jpeg and no layer for photoshop. Do you plan to included them? Also I haven't try it but in tiff, do you maintain layers so it could be import in photoshop (pc friend you know) with the layer intact.

Merci beaucoup encore une fois.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

rhapso

#1 [url]

Aug 8 08 6:52 AM

Re: cut image to a specific size

Using the rectangle selection tool for cropping an image already shows you the cropping size in real time when you move and resize the selection rectangle (status bar at the bottom of the window).
JPEG does not support alpha. This is not a limitation of LiveQuartz. This is a property of this format.
JPEG 2000 or PNG supports alpha.
LiveQuartz does not recognize layers in photoshop files. This is a limitation of LiveQuartz. When Apple supports them in ImageIO framework, I will update LQ to handle it.

pvmstg wrote:
HI, thank for livequartz. I haven't try it often so... maybe it's already there.

It could be verry heplfull to have a cut box to specific size. Like to cut a picture to be the good size for the desktop. So it's like a selection box where we can specifiy the size and then, move this box around to keep the wanted area .

In the format support you said no alpha for jpeg and no layer for photoshop. Do you plan to included them? Also I haven't try it but in tiff, do you maintain layers so it could be import in photoshop (pc friend you know) with the layer intact.

Merci beaucoup encore une fois.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help