Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 4 08 6:12 AM

Tags : :

[color=darkred]I had scanned a card and I just want a picture of a giraffe. Is there another way to do instead of the eraser tool. I have zoomed in so I don't get too close to the image even used a smaller brush I have done this multiply times and can't seem to get the edges smooth. Any tips or is there an easier way? All suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Phyllis[/color]
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

rhapso

#1 [url]

Aug 5 08 6:52 AM

Re: This is what Im trying to do

You can use the selection tools to erase something. The lasso is great for example.
Make sure you have selected the correct layer(s), do the selection of what you want to erase and hit "backslash" key to erase it (or "delete" in Edit menu).

You can also combine selections with the background eraser to restrict its action area. This is more powerful than using only the background eraser.

palapai wrote:
[color=darkred]I had scanned a card and I just want a picture of a giraffe. Is there another way to do instead of the eraser tool. I have zoomed in so I don't get too close to the image even used a smaller brush I have done this multiply times and can't seem to get the edges smooth. Any tips or is there an easier way? All suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Phyllis[/color]

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help