Remove this ad

Lead

May 17 08 10:08 PM

Tags : :

I believe that the one thing that would make this program perfect is a fill button (something that would fill a designated space or color with another color.) If that were added (and worked on Tiger) I would probably shell out a few bucks out of gratitude for such a wonderful program!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

rhapso

#1 [url]

May 18 08 6:32 AM

Re: Fill Button

"Fill" option exists in LiveQuartz since a long time. But it is a little hidden in the "Edit" menu (or command-K) when there is a selection.

wannabe1491 wrote:
I believe that the one thing that would make this program perfect is a fill button (something that would fill a designated space or color with another color.) If that were added (and worked on Tiger) I would probably shell out a few bucks out of gratitude for such a wonderful program!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 18 08 5:50 PM

what i mean is not just something where I would draw the fill area with the lasso, but if I drew a circle with the brush, I wish that I could then fill that circle with a certain color, or draw a line then change its color.

Quote    Reply   

rhapso

#4 [url]

May 18 08 7:34 PM

Ok Sorry ;) You are right, this feature does not exist in LiveQuartz. LQ uses only macos bundled CoreImage filters for its tools and there is not currently a filter to do that.
I will add the feature as soon as a filter permits it.
Romain.

wannabe1491 wrote:
what i mean is not just something where I would draw the fill area with the lasso, but if I drew a circle with the brush, I wish that I could then fill that circle with a certain color, or draw a line then change its color.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help