Remove this ad

rhapso

Site Admin

Lead

Aug 1 07 12:05 PM

Tags : :

Today a question for the next major update of LiveQuartz:

I am planning to change the behaviour of Livequartz by always choosing native RHIF format by default.
There will be an "export" menu item in the "File" menu to save in other image formats.
What do you prefer?

Default Image Document Type? (Result)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 20 08 12:09 PM

If I think about it, your idea makes sense, OpenOffice does it that way too. (At least a notification dialog appears.) The selection of other file formats will still be possible with the "Save as..." menu item, right? I don't know if you still need that additional "export" item?

Quote    Reply   

rhapso

#2 [url]

Mar 20 08 5:08 PM

For the moment this change is in standby because I am working on the next release of LQ (1.8 maybe) that will add some much needed little enhancements and that will be a pure Leopard 10.5 release.
Stay tuned in the next weeks.

Waluigi wrote:
If I think about it, your idea makes sense, OpenOffice does it that way too. (At least a notification dialog appears.) The selection of other file formats will still be possible with the "Save as..." menu item, right? I don't know if you still need that additional "export" item?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 18 09 6:38 PM

This probably makes sense since the RHIF format is lossless (right?) and makes it possible to keep work pending. Only when all is finished one could then "Save As" in .jpg or whatever. Thanks in advance for all the work related to the next release!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help