Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 23 06 11:14 AM

Tags : :

Only being a new comer for a few weeks it would be tremendous help if we could hear the instructions of what the steps are when I click on screen shot. I feel as though I am on LSD ( Now I;m giving my age away!) when I am trying to follow the cursor to see how to use the program.

"LOOK, LISTEN!!! LEARN" would be fantastic! Please add speech to the demo?

It is a good program but to to out class the big guys word of mouth about your program needs some attention to some basic needs which we have all come to expect.

I belong to an apple group and on Sunday I told them about your web site. I was suprised that no one had heard of you but many were interested.

Fuschia

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

rhapso

#1 [url]

Oct 31 07 12:36 PM

Re: LiveQuartz home page has no sound.

Hi !

Now you can watch new demos of LiveQuartz with sound for the new LiveQuartz 1.7.
Thank you for your feedback.
Romain.

fuschia wrote:
Only being a new comer for a few weeks it would be tremendous help if we could hear the instructions of what the steps are when I click on screen shot. I feel as though I am on LSD ( Now I;m giving my age away!) when I am trying to follow the cursor to see how to use the program.

"LOOK, LISTEN!!! LEARN" would be fantastic! Please add speech to the demo?

It is a good program but to to out class the big guys word of mouth about your program needs some attention to some basic needs which we have all come to expect.

I belong to an apple group and on Sunday I told them about your web site. I was suprised that no one had heard of you but many were interested.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help