Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 17 13 9:00 AM

Tags : :

Hi, how can I adjust the image resolution?
When I modify/save a .pdf every time the resolution decrease
and the quality is poor.
Thanks for your support.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

rhapso

#1 [url]

Jul 28 13 5:14 AM

Hi,

2 things :

- I recommend that you duplicate your pdf document just after opening it (this converts to LiveQuartz' native format rhif) or that you enable the settings to open all files as rhif. Because with auto saving, it is not a good idea to work on the original document, and I think it is worse on pdfs than bitmap image formats.

- When you have finished your changes on the rhif document, you export to PDF but LiveQuartz does not provide precise compression settings on images so it should use the max quality available in each bitmap layers. If the demand is high and I can plan a special export to PDF for mavericks. It depends on feedback I receive.

Romain Piveteau.
LiveQuartz Photo Edit

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 14 14 10:30 AM

I am having very disappointing results with LiveQuartz with my MacBook Pro with Retina Display a Maverick OS X.
I can assemble my layered image with text, but upon Export of the assembled image in PNG or JPEG is generates a very poor quality image.
A time-wasting poor quality result, that does not match the videos on the website.
Disappointing.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 14 14 10:31 AM

I am having very disappointing results with LiveQuartz with my MacBook Pro with Retina Display running Maverick OS X.
I can assemble my layered image with text, but upon Export of the assembled image in PNG or JPEG is generates a very poor quality image.
A time-wasting poor quality result, that does not match the videos on the website.
Disappointing.

Quote    Reply   

rhapso

#4 [url]

Sep 1 14 5:51 AM

Image resolution

When you have this kind of issue, you can send me your "rhif" file and your png or jpeg exported image so I can check. The support email is feedback at rhapsoft dot com
Thank you

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help